Where bench anchors to concrete cannot be used because concrete base is not deep enough or for other reasons, we advise using bench anchors to paving slabs. Although please remember that they won't provide the same level of security as the anchors to concrete.
Suitable for all outdoor timber furniture
Supplied with tamperproof screws
Components: 4 x bench brackets, 8 x M6x50 countersunk screws & rawlplugs, 8 x standard countersunk screws and 8 x clutch head screws
1) first fix the bench brackets to bench legs
2) predrill the wooden legs first with a drill bit smaller than the screws
3) fix the bench brackets with screws
4) mark on the paving slabs where the screws are to be drilled
5) move the bench aside
6) drill holes
7) move bench back into position
8) install the screws and tighten
For orders placed with a bench, this product will be delivered at the same time.
For orders placed for the accessory on its own, delivery period and cost is detailed here